Zebra FX9600 RFID fix reader that can read stationary UHF RFID. It can be installed for various purposes such as gates, warehouses, and production lines. It makes it easy to work efficiency and is durable. Supports 4 and 8 antenna connection ports.
Your business requires a Zebra FX9600 fixed UHF RFID reader with a wide range of traceable pallets, boxes and tagged items that enter and exit warehouses and harbor gates daily. You can automate inventory management. From collection and storage to collection and delivery. No errors Also, there are no bottlenecks and the Zebra FX9600 fixed UHF RFID reader provides performance. Power over Ethernet and IP53 support, in addition to all required management features. With industry-leading readability, superior read accuracy, and superior RF sensitivity, applications built directly into the FX9600 reduce deployment time, cost, and complexity.
- Dimensions 10.75 in. L x 7.25 in. W x 2.0 in. D 27.3 cm L x 18.4 cm W x 5.0 cm D
- Weight Approx. 4.4 lbs/2.13 kg
- Communications 10/100 BaseT Ethernet (RJ45); USB Host & Client (Type A & B); Serial (DB9)
- Power Supply POE (802.3af) POE+ (802.3at) +24V DC (UL Approved)
- Sealing IP53
- Processor Texas Instruments AM3505 (600 MHz)
- Network Stack IPv4 and IPv6