YuMi is the first truly collaborative dual armed robot, designed for a world in which humans and robots work together. It heralds a new era of robotic co-workers which are able to work side-by-side on the same tasks as humans with extreme accuracy while ensuring the safety of those around it.
Brand : ABB
Model : IRB 14000
- The fifth-generation, integrated IRC5 controller with TrueMove and QuickMove™ motion control technology commands accuracy, speed, cycle-time, programmability and synchronization with external devices.
- I/O interfaces include Ethernet IP, Profibus, USB ports, DeviceNet™, communication port, emergency stop and air-to-hands. YuMi accepts a wide range of HMI devices including ABB’s teach pendant, industrial displays and commercially available tablets.
- The 100-240 volt power supply plugs into any power socket for worldwide versatility.
- Can operate equally effectively side-by-side or face-to-face with human coworkers.
- Servo grippers (the “hands”) include options for built-in cameras.
- Real-time algorithms set a collision-free path for each arm customized for the required task.
- Padding protects coworkers in high-risk areas by absorbing force if contact is made.