- TEMPO is the cost-effective automated part loading system that increases the throughput of your coordinate measuring machine (CMM) and maximises operational capacity.
- TIGO SF is an innovative coordinate measuring machine (CMM) designed to operate on the shop floor. This compact, robust and ergonomic CMM allows quality assurance to be seamlessly integrated where it’s needed most, right where workpieces are manufactured. Intuitive to operate, TIGO SF opens the world of metrology to new users whilst retaining the flexibility and versatile measurement functionality demanded by the most proficient technicians.
Brand : HEXAGON
Model : TEMPO WITH TIGO SF
- The Tempo Robot reach distance is 850 mm from base and 795 from end of cabinet – The TIGO SF is 500 x 580 x 500 mm measurement volume is open on three sides for easy accessibility and integrability
- High-speed scanning or touch-trigger probing techniques are both available to maximise flexibility and application potential.
- Operating Temperature: 10 ÷ 40 °C
- Resolution of the scales : 0.039 micron
- Accuracy MPE: 2.2 + L/200 micron